Monday, July 9, 2012

Who really created the Universe?

I had a revelation last night. The Invisible Pink Unicorn showed itself to me and we had a nice chat. First of all, I will call him/her "it", because I have not checked its sexual organs and I don't want to discriminate anyone. 

Obviously, I asked a lot of questions. I asked if it created the Universe and it said "of course". It told me that the god of the bible and all the other gods don't exist. I asked it why doesn't it show itself to everyone and it told me that it's shy. Plus, it told me that it doesn't want to be venerated, it's not vain, it told me that usually beings with an inferiority complex want to be venerated.

I asked it why did it create the Universe and it told me that it was bored and wanted to play. I asked if it created us and it said no, it said that we evolved by a gradual process of evolution by natural selection. It also said that only an incompetent creator would intervene in its creation, like a mechanic who needs to repair a car all the time. When the Invisible Pink Unicorn created the Universe by the Big Bang, it knew that intelligent beings would eventually arise, it did not need to interfere at all. I asked it who or what created it and it told me that it's eternal and I obviously asked why did it wait an eternity before creating our Universe and it told me that it did not wait, it has created innumerable universes before ours and has played a lot during all this time.

I asked why do diseases exist and evil and it told me that it made a few mistakes, but it's trying to improve the process of creation of universes, it will continue to create universes until it gets it right. I asked why doesn't it help us get rid of diseases and evil and it said that it tries not to interfere with the experiment, but it has occasionally given advice to improve the world, as it's sad to see what's happening, but people don't seem to be listening to its advice.

I asked it if there is life after death and it said that there is, after death all people and other animals will live in peace on an infinite plain with lots of grass, flowers, butterflies and especially oat and barley, it said it loves to eat oat and barley, and we will all eat grass, oat and barley, no more eating each other, no more violence. So I asked what will happen to evil people and it said that it will spank their naked ass in front of everyone for every bad deed, it also said that an eternity of torture is cruel and mindless and punishment exists to improve behaviour, not for revenge. I also asked if we won't get bored after some billions of years and it said that it has invented an infinite number of games for us to play the rest of eternity. 

Obviously, I wanted some real proof and I asked it for that and it told me to go on a field of grass and in the middle of it, it will give me recommendations to improve the world, but I have to be alone. Plus, a candle has mysteriously lit up, I can show it to everyone as proof that the Invisible Pink Unicorn exists. Even more, a poster with a pink unicorn has magically appeared on my wall and the unicorn cries when I do bad deeds and smiles when I do good deeds, but this behaviour occurs only when nobody is around, except me.

So, today I went on a field and it gave me the recommendations on a piece of paper. The recommendations are as follows: 
1. Do not provoke unnecessary suffering to other people or other animals, try to bring them joy. 
2. Do not multiply like rabbits, because you are not rabbits, use contraception. 
3. Do not destroy the environment, nature is sacred. 
4. Be reasonable. 
5. "Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it. "- Buddha (inspired by the Invisible Pink Unicorn)
6. Do not consume more than you need, do not eat more than you need, live modestly. The greatest wealth is knowledge, understanding and wisdom. 
7. Do not be racist, homophobic, misogynist, nationalist, namely, do not discriminate. The differences between people are insignificant compared to the similarities between them. 
8. Be curious, try to discover how everything works in the universe. 
9. Be humble, you are insignificant, you live for a moment on a speck of dust in a vast Universe. 
10. Enjoy life.

This is a joke, in case you have not guessed it already. I have not lost my mind (yet), but I believe that this shows the absurdity of religion quite nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment