Sunday, March 27, 2011

wrong world

Have you ever had the feeling that you don't belong in this world? Yeah, I have that feeling. Maybe I was made for another world but just ended up here by mistake.

I find this society, this world, absurd. I don't believe in property, I don't like money.

I don't understand why humans have multiplied this much. I know that's what life does but humans are supposed to be rational beings and yet they are not. They have killed each other since their dawn and they are not any wiser now.

I'm not even sure if it's such a bad thing that humans are destroying themselves. You probably noticed, I don't like humans that much. There were some exceptional ones but most of them are stupid.

I would just like to go to some remote farm or something and live the rest of my days peacefully. I don't want a family, I don't want children, I don't even want friends. I don't have any, anyway, but I'm fine. I don't want money, I don't want property, I don't want anything really, nothing more than a peaceful life.

I thought about becoming a monk but I don't really fancy being a slave to religion. I like the fact that monks have a cooperation based society and not a competition based society. I'm sick of competition, I want to be altruistic. In this sick world, a truly altruistic person is a dead person.

No comments:

Post a Comment