Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Abortion

I find it funny that people talk about abortion (and I’m talking about it now). I don’t think there’s much to talk about. I don’t think we should have an opinion on it. The real question is: should women have the right to do whatever they see fit with their bodies? It’s their decision, each pregnant woman’s decision. Will she give birth or will she have an abortion? Again, it’s her decision only, as it’s still her body.

I’m not for abortion, on the contrary, I believe that there are far better methods of birth control. Abortion is unpleasant for everyone, but, as a last resort, it is a solution. If population was controlled, we would not have this problem. Every healthy woman should be allowed to have a certain number of children, after that, compulsory sterilization (for her or her partner).

No comments:

Post a Comment